As I did two years ago, I would like to give every Republican candidate the opportunity to introduce themselves and explain why they are running. I reserve the right to edit for space, so please limit your responses to 100 words per question. You may include a photo as well.
1. Please introduce yourself.
2. Why are you running?
3. For the incumbent: What are your proudest accomplishments while serving on Utah's Capitol Hill?
For the challenger: What legislative achievements (can't think of a better word) of your opponents do you most disagree with?
4. Would you favor spending more on education and transportation or a tax cut?
5. Would you favor a complete audit of every school district's spending and making that availible to the public?
6. Who do you admire most in the political world (dead or alive) and why?
7. How can a delegate, or potential constituent contact you?
Once I get these responses, I will post them. Additionally; I will let you know who refuses to participate. (I am only doing contested Republican races in Utah County)