Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Correction: Voucher Opponents: From Satan

I laughed out loud when I read the following in the Deseret News:
“…the more I learn about these 'parents for choice,' the more I know they are from Satan.”
-- Ronda Rose, former state PTA board member and legislative vice president, in an e-mail message sent to PTA members.

If my religious studies correct me, Satan was the one who presented a plan that had no choice. So who is more Satanic, those who would not let Parents choose, or those who advocate choice in education?

Vote for Choice, Vote for Better Education, Vote for Vouchers

2 comments:

MarkS said...

Great to see you back, UC.

In the comments section of this articlein the DNews, I was comforted to see a couple from Lucifer, disclaiming any involvement in the voucher fight.

Anonymous said...

It seems Republicans love to bring up Satan. Yep, that's right folks, Rhonda Rose is a registered Republican.

"Satan was the one who presented a plan that had no choice."

Yep, and it seems the Republican lead legislature has tried to do everything they can to eliminate choice in Utah.